Support the Bethel Historical Society by Becoming a Member!
The Bethel Historical Society is a private, non-profit organization that is supported through membership fees as well as other fund-raising efforts and campaigns. Membership support allows us to carry out our mission to collect, preserve, and share the history of western Maine and the White Mountain region. Memberships, as well as contributions to the Society’s Annual Fund, are tax-deductible to the fullest extent allowed by law.
Membership in the Bethel Historical Society provides the following benefits:
- Free admission to regularly scheduled tours of the Mason House period rooms
- 10% discount on purchases at the Museum Shop
- Free use of the research library, plus discounts on photocopying and research service fees
- Subscriptions to The Courier (print newsletter) and Goose Eye (history journal)
- e-News announcements about upcoming programs, exhibits, educational activities, and publications
- Preferred rate for Mason House exhibit hall rental
- Voting rights in the Society
- Reduced course fees
- Senior (over 55) / Student (under 18) – $15
- Individual (one person) – $25
- Family (2 adults, plus all children under 18) – $50
- Friend (one person) – $75
- Life, Individual – $300
- Life, Couple – $400
- Business Partner – click here for information about levels of support and special benefits
Become a Member!
To become a member of the Bethel Historical Society, please visit the membership shop page. All memberships, except for those at the Life category, are for the calendar year. New members who join after July 1 are also considered paid through the following year.